Peanut Corn Flakes Potato Cutlets.
You can cook Peanut Corn Flakes Potato Cutlets using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Corn Flakes Potato Cutlets
- Prepare 2 of medium sized boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornflakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of big sized chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need As required of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare as needed of Sev and tomato sauce for garnishing.
Peanut Corn Flakes Potato Cutlets instructions
- In a bowl take all ingredients and mix well altogether..
- Divide mixture in equal parts of balls..
- Give a shape of cutlets to all the balls..
- Heat oil and deep fry all the cutlets on low to medium flame until it turns golden brown..
- Garnish with sev and tomato sauce and it's ready to serve..